#Happy International women’s day
#follow law of gender equality
#respect every women and girl
8th March is one of the most prestigious days of humankind.
it’s International women’s day. It’s a day which is observed around the world, on which women and girls are recognized for their sacrifices, achievements, without regard to divisions whether national, ethnic, linguistic, cultural, economic or political
Women and girls are like a mother, sister, wife, daughter. They represent almost half of the world’s population and only one of the strongest foundation and pillar of mankind.
It’s not wrong to say that women’s contribution and representation in our society is selfless and flawless.
It’s said that
“behind every successful man there’s always a woman, it’s the mother, sister, daughter or wife.”
By Hillary Clinton
“Women are the largest untapped reservoir talent in the world.”
By Oscar Wilde
“Women are made to be loved, not understood.”
By Anna Held
“A woman should be like a single flower, not a whole bouquet.”
By Harriet Beecher Stowe
“Women are the real architects of our society.”
By Emma Watson
“Both men and women should feel free to be sensitive.
Both men and women should feel free to be strong.”
By Michel Obama
“There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.”
By Ayn Rand
“The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”
The declaration of the United Nation (UN) in Article 1 to support the rights of women is….
“to achieve international cooperation in promoting and encouraging the human rights and for the fundamental freedom for all without discrimination as to race, sex, language, or religious.”
Read also: Humanity
“All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights” and that “everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedom set forth in this declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, color, sex, language, religious, birth or another status.”
One of the biggest challenges around the world for women or girls are the girls’ marriages as a child and trafficked into forced labor and sex slavery.
Rape and sexual harassment are the other biggest issues around the world.
United Nation is now focusing on gender equality. It’s specifically recognizing women’s equality and empowerment as both the objective.
There are too many women who stood by their passion, their dreams, their sprites, by setting extraordinary examples for not only women but also the world that women are not always considered as sex symbol only, they are more capable and stronger beyond the imagination. These women had shown or have been showing their contributions towards the society around the world.
- Angela Merkel- she has served as chancellor of Germany since 2005.
- Theresa May- she became the UK’s first female PM in 2016.
- Christine Lagarde- she is the first woman to hold the Position of Managing Director of IMF.
- Melinda Gates- she is the co-chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, she has raised Millions of dollars for charity.
- Susan Wojcicki- she is the chief executive of YouTube.
- Gianni Rometty- she is the chair, president and chief executive of IBM.
There are so many athletes women too who contributed to the greatest foundation of womenkind and humankind.
- Jackie Joyner Kersee- the queen of Track and field.
- Babe Didrikson Zaharias- the multi-talented athlete in Golf, basketball and track & field.
- Martina Navratilova- one of the greatest tennis player of all time.
- Serena Williams- one of the greatest and most favored tennis player of all time.
- Florence Griffith Joyner- the fastest woman athlete in track & field of all time.
- Mia Hamm- the greatest female footballer of all time.
- Annika Sorenstam- the most successful female golf player in history.
- Bonnie Blair- the best female skater of all time.
- Billie Jean King- she’s the best tennis and founder of Women tennis association.
There are so many women who are awarded the most prestigious award that’s Nobel laureate award.
What we need to focus on the welfare and empowerment of women are
We should encourage women and girls to be entrepreneurs and give them opportunities to tackle the world through their own capacities and strengths.
They are capable of being the World’s highest leadership position so all we need to create the best opportunities for women.
Strengthen them with the digital world by bringing them on one platform from different rural, less educated, and the poorer world.
Make Stronger policy and rules for oppressed women to oppose the sexual harassment and violence against women on the job and off the job and provide them the effective social justice system.
Provide equal opportunities and equal wages system around the world for the female labor force.
Still, women are preventing to work on specific jobs.
We need to support the women by letting them access social protection freely. Still, forty percent of women in wage employment don’t have access to social protection.
Gender inequality is the utmost biggest concern around the world.
Women need to be equal to men to have access to the financial institution.
The ratio of women to men in employment is still not comparably equal so Women should be employed equally.
At the end just wanna say that we should not only respect the women but also empowering them to come up with their best and letting them engage and participate in the economic decisions and household too around the world.
Once again Happy international women’s day.